- Defense, Security and Environment: Brazilian actors and perspectives in the face of common global challenges
- Content Analysis of Official Foreign Policy Speeches (ACPOLEX).
- Foreign Policy, Defence and Development: interpretations, means and ends in the pursuit of Brazil's role in world politics.
- Mapping international climate policy.
- New Geopolitics and Chinese foreign policy: actors and agendas.
- Thematic cartography applied to International Relations.
- Analysis of the legislation on Blacks edited in the Province of Bahia during the last years of the slave trade (1835-1850).
- Between Africa and South America: dilemmas and challenges for Brazil in South-South cooperation
- Brazil in South-South cooperation: South America, Africa and BRICS.
- Chinese business companies in Africa: a different perspective on the responsibility for human rights?
- Racial democracy, Lusotropicalism and the history of Brazilian foreign policy.
- South-South cooperation, global democracy and sustainable development: an analysis of non-state actors in the UN’s post-2015 agenda.
- The contribution of political theory to the analysis of cosmopolitanism.